Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Self-Control

Self Control

I think self-control means controlling your emotions, desires, or actions by your own will. Well, this basically means to calm down, relax and be cool-minded. This mostly occurs when you are excited or angry at someone.
The places it occurs in are:
• Class
• The playground
• At your house

In class when we are singing songs, sometimes I get really excited with my friends and start talking with them. Or, when we are playing the tapping game I start talking with people because we stand in a line. Sometimes we start answering some questions and then I get hyper. There are many other reasons but these are the most popular reasons.
On the playground when we star playing me get really hyper because of people calling fouls which aren’t fouls. On the playground I also get into arguments with my friends and then in a basic not talking fight. Sometimes also start get angry and then during the game I shoulder push someone and then they keep calling it a foul but at the end I give the foul to them etc.
At my house when hyper I start listening songs and shouting them out while my parents get really annoyed. Sometimes when I feel like kicking my soccer ball I kick really hard and I accidentally break the window and then my parents scream at me. I think that when I feel very annoyed I bang something really hard and then my mom thinks that I got hard. I think I need to improve my self-control mostly at my house and class.

Sorry Ms.Miller

No comments: