Sunday, November 23, 2008

3 opening para's

Hi there!!!!!!!!! Everybody like’s chocolate here don’t they? Well, if you do then get ready to lick your lip, because I am here to present to you how to make a Chocolate Pie vanilla ice-cream sundae. You’ll just be waiting for the end for the surprise in the speech. Just wait and watch what will happen to your tongue after this speech.

 

 

 

My speech will be about how to make a chocolate sundae? I chose this topic because I love food and particularly chocolate. So, here I am presenting to you my HOW TO Speech.

 

 

 

People you ever listen or saw a person giving a speech while they are working. Well, if you haven’t then your going to see me cooking while giving a speech today. Today you are going to enjoy a chocolate sundae actually made by me.   

No comments: