Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rough Draft

Hi there!!!!!! Everybody like’s chocolate here don’t they? Well, if you do then get ready to lick your lips, because I am here to present to you how to make a Chocolate Pie vanilla ice-cream sundae. Just wait and watch what happens to your tongue after this speech. You’ll get hyper but just try to keep yourself patient.

Well, now comes the big part. This is a dish I don’t even know how to make this dish, but I know what to do so here I go!!!!
1. Get all ingredients which are- plates
Chocolate
Vanilla ice cream
Chocolate Syrup
Chocó Pie
Spoons and
Bowls
2. Now we take the vanilla ice cream and put 2 big chunks in the bowl.

3. Keep that in the refrigerator and until that is there you take your milk chocolate and melt it so that it becomes chocolate syrup.

4. I’ll buy some Chocó pies and take a knife to divide them into fourths so that I can give a little design to my recipe.

5. Then take all those 3 things and mix them. I take chocolate syrup put the whole thing on top of the vanilla icecream and then put the pieces of pies on top of the chocolate and put more syrup on top of the chocolate.

No comments: