Tuesday, November 4, 2008

THE “EST” SPEECH Rough Draft

Siddhant Talwar

Rough Draft

THE “EST” SPEECH

“The best meal in the world for the vegetarians (ATLEAST FOR ME) was in my 3rd Grade Lunch together. Somebody want to go in the past and eat it with me. This is what it is people- Cheese Pizza, French fries, Pasta, Veg Burger, Mirinda, Chocolate brownie vanilla ice cream sundae.” Now who would like that as their meal…..? Well I know one person who would ME!!! I will tell you the attractions and the tempting things about this meal. I will tell you the story related with this dish and me and how it attracts me.


Well, it started of in Switzerland when we were supposed to bring a dish in for our class (class lunch day). The whole 3rd grade had the lunch together with all teachers in the grade. I was the one who too pasta for my grade. I wasn’t allowed to come in the room even though you brought a food item. They would say “You are nots allowed to come in, please give your dish to me if it is for the 3rd grade Lunch Together program.” I gave myn in to the person and after Math I came running down only eyes for what I wanted to eat for lunch. There it was the golden cheesed pizza, the crispy and yellow colored sticks of potatoes, The big veg burger and the strong bread with a circle fried potato the mustard with ketchup, The pasta with orange sticks of carrot and shining green capsicums on top of the mini-boat shaped pasta, the gas on top of the orangey Mirinda and the best part of the meal was the desert which was The hard chocolate of the brownie coming in between your ice cream and the Hershey’s chocolates paste was giving the taste of a chocolate sundae. The crums on the vanilla ice cream just breathtaking.


Well I think this was the BESTEST meal I had ever eaten and I still have the recipe for the chocolate sundae so it was a memorable day and the best meal ever.

No comments: