Monday, November 3, 2008

Prewriting: Brainstorm


Prewriting: Brainstorm

1. The best meal- Mozzarella Cheese Pizza, French fries, Pasta, Veg Burger, Mirinda, Chocolate brownie vanilla ice cream sundae.

2. Scariest day- I was lost in the city of Geneva in Switzerland 2 days after the arrival and lost at 11:00 pm in the night. Didn’t know where to go.

3. Stupidest thing I did- I went in the girls’ bathroom accidentally in 3rd grade.

4. Happiest Day- When I became bestest friends with Andrew and Faraaz.

5. Funniest day- When Danish entered my life he started pulling his loose pants up to his stomach was very funny.

6. Coolest Day- In skateboarding there was this guy who did a 360 and a flip over at once when I was 4rth grade.

7. Easiest Subject- I think math is the easiest subject though the teacher gives a lot of HW.

8. Hardest Subject- I think social studies is the hardest subject thought the teacher gives medium HW.

9. Farthest place I have lived- Is the place I have loved Belgium. This is my birth place.

10. Weirdest thing- a person has a fly as their pet.


No comments: